You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘BI’ category.
1. Lowering the cost of innovation
2. Procuring large scale resources quickly
3. Handling Batch Workloads Efficiently
4. Handling Variable Resource Requirements
5. Running Closer to the Data
6. Simplifying Hadoop Operations
It’s been said that agile BI is simple but not easy. That is, the concept of working in short iterations, delivering your BI system in small increments, and evolving the solution based on feedback is easy enough for most people to understand. However, as with many things, the devil is in the details.
Sure it is in the details and as far as I see, agile BI is not that easy 🙂