Yes, IT is too difficult and it’s mainly our (IT professional) fault!!
The story: I wanted to send a small video of my son to my mother … and here starts the nightmare:
– some phone calls to agree on the meeting time for the surgery🙂
– a lot of time and shouting to make her find and push the ‘Accept’ button in Skype to authorize the file download
– almost impossible to determine where the video was saved
– almost impossible to understand the reason why the video was not playing (codec? app? …)
I than decided to use a remote control tool to get her screen and do it myself but:
– I got time to find a free and EASY one
– I failed to use a couple as my mom was not able to connect
– failed to make her install QuickTime
The result: I abandoned the session after around 1 hour and a half!
So … do we need “the next Bing” or an usable IT?