If you are like I am, you like reading (and commenting) blogs. I continuously add and remove feeds to my aggregator moving my optimum set of feeds as my knowledge moves and my interests move.
I remove a feed mainly for two reasons:
- I don’t like the posts any more
- There are too many posts in that feed and I don’t have enough time to read them
I’m experimenting a VERY PROMISING tool (thanks to LifeHacker) called AideRSS.
It’s a site that get as an input a RSS feed, classify all posts based on a ranking mechanism, and give you back 5 feeds containing:
- all posts for that blog
- just good posts for that blog
- just great posts for that blog
- just best posts for that blog
- top 20 posts for that blog
Here is an example for Lifehacker:
Of course you rely on the ranking system but ….